COTABATO ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC.
Manubuan, Matalam, Cotabato
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
The COTABATO ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC. (COTELCO), through Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites Eligible Bidders to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder contracts:
|LOT NO.||NAME OF CONTRACT||APPROVED BUDGET OF THE CONTRACT
|SOURCE OF FUND||BID DOCUMENT FEE (non-refundable)|
|1||SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND COMMISSIONING OF ONE (1) UNIT 10/12.5 MVA POWER TRANSFORMER (BCN 38-2022)||PHP 17,940,000.00||RFSC||Php 25,000.00|
|2||SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF STEEL POLES UNDER NTF-ELCAC
|PHP 734,405.00||NTF-ELCAC/LGU||Php 1,000.00|
|3||SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 5,000 UNITS OF KWH METERS FOR METERSHOP/NON RESIDENTIAL SERVICE CONNECTION
|PHP 10,000,000.00||RFSC||Php 10,000.00|
|4||SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SEVEN (7) UNITS COMPUTERS (DESKTOP & LAPTOPS) UNITS WITH SOFTWARE LICENSES ( BCN 48-2022)||PHP 350,000.00||RFSC||Php 500.00|
|5||SUPPLY OF LABOR AND MATERIALS FOR PUROK 1 RELOCATION, PUROK 2B & PUROK 3 LINE EXTENSIONS, BRGY. GAMBODES, ARAKAN UNDER NTF-ELCAC (BCN 49-2022)||PHP 2,900,154.81||NTF-ELCAC/LGU||Php 5,000.00|
- Bidding is open to all interested bidders, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 10531. It will be conducted through Open Competitive Bidding Procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 10531. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected in the Bid Opening.
- Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project to be bid. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents and Instruction to Bidders.
- Bids shall be accompanied by a bid security payable to the procuring entity as a guarantee that the successful bidder shall enter into contract from receipt of the Notice of Award, in the form of validated bank deposit slip amounting to 2% of the Approved Budget of the Contract. Failure to enclose the required bid security in the form and amount prescribed herein shall automatically disqualify the bid concerned.
- Only those who have purchased the Bidding Documents shall be allowed to participate in the pre-bid conference and raise or submit written queries or clarifications. A compulsory attendance during the Pre-Bid Conference is hereby enjoined.
- The Scope of work and technical specifications are contained in the Bidding Documents to be provided to all interested bidders upon application addressed to the Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee, COTELCO, Manubuan, Matalam, Cotabato.
Interested bidders may refer to the table below for the schedule of bidding activities:
|ISSUANCE OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS||October 25 – November 1, 2022 @ 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Via Electronic Mail
|PRE-BID CONFERENCE||November 2, 2022 @ 09:30 AM
Via Online Video Conference
|SUBMISSION AND RECEIPT OF BIDS||On or before November 14, 2022 @ 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Hard Copy & Electronic Copy
|OPENING OF BIDS||November 15, 2022 @ 09:30 AM
Via Online Video Conference
The BAC reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, declare a failure of bidding or not award the bid for any justifiable and reasonable grounds where the award of the bid will not redound to the benefits of the cooperative and that the COTELCO shall not be liable for whatever expenses the bidder may incur in the preparation of this bid.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Cotabato Electric Cooperative, Inc. – Bids and Awards Committee (COTELCO-BAC), please see or call the BAC Secretary, Cellphone number 09209011164, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address Cotabato Electric Cooperative, Inc. (COTELCO), Manubuan, Matalam, Cotabato from 8:00am to 4:00pm only, or visit our website www.cotelco.com.ph or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Sgd.) JOEL V. DE GUZMAN JR., MBA
Noted by: (Sgd.) CRESMASITA L. GOLOSINO, MBA
OIC – General Manager