Mga Hakbangin Tungo sa Pagpapakabit ng Kuryente
- Pagdalo sa Pre-membership Education Seminar o PMES (PMES attendance)
- Pagkuha ng Elektrisyan (Hiring of Electrician)
- Pagtantiya sa mga materyales para sa “House Wiring” (House Wiring Estimate by an accredited Electrician)
- Pagbili sa mga materyales (Material Purchase)
- Paglagay ng mga nabiling materyales (Installation)
- Paunang pagpasa ng mga dokumentong kakailanganin sa pagsisiyasat ng Cotelco Inspectors (Submission of initial requirements for inspection)
- Pagsisiyasat ng mga “COTELCO Inspectors” (Inspection by COTELCO Inspectors)
- Pinal na pagpasa ng mga dokumentong kakailanganin sakaling makapasa sa pagsisiyasat (Final submission of Documentary Requirements)
- Pagbayad (Payment)
- Pagkuha ng “Service Drop Wire” at “KWH Meter” (Withdrawal of service Drop Wire and KWH Meter)
- Pagpapailaw (Connection / Energization)
This Indigenous People Plan (IPP) is prepared by COTELCO for its Photovoltaic Mainstreaming (PVM) Window 2 Project under the Access to Sustainable Energy Project (ASEP) funded by European Union and managed by World Bank.
“This is a humble reward of Rural Electrification in bringing your future to a more feasible setting”, Calamaan stressed.
To all our valued Member/Consumers, we would like to inform you that for the month of FEBRUARY 2020 the power rate for a typical household has decreased by PhP0.64/kWh.
One of the most recent and successful projects that CWA has accomplished last December 06, 2019 labelled as “Pamaskong Handog where they brought their charitable and altruistic works to the impoverished folks who resides near dump site area located at Barangay Binoligan, Kidapawan City and children in conflict with the law at Brgy singao, Kidapawan City. Over 100 people, who belong to the poorest of the poor, benefited from the said gift-giving activity. The event was like a family day where CWA made them feel the love, joy, pleasure and a day to enjoy themselves. Food and relief goods are provided to every family which is timely for Noche Buena and New Year’s Eve Celebration.
COTELCO ranked 1st on ‘Lamang-loob’ cooking category; 2nd for Tastiest Lechon & 2nd for booth design.
COTELCO joined the “Lechon Festival,” the highlight of the 65th Founding Anniversary of Barangay Poblacion, Makilala, Cotabato.
But this year is not all about challenges and threats. For the first time, we have conducted the Annual General Membership Assembly (AGMA) in three venues. The event was conducted successfully with 27,613 MCOs who attended the same. With a much bigger crowd this year, more prizes were added to the raffle promo which somehow brought joy to our MCOs.
INVITATION TO BID: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMERS FOR TRANSFORMER LOAD MANAGEMENT USE (BCN 04-2021), SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF KWH-METERS UNDER MAGNA CARTA (BCN 05-2021), SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF TRANSFORMER ACCESSORIES FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE TRANSFORMERS FOR AREA 1-4 (BCN 08-2021), SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 3,000 UNITS OF CLASS 200 KWH-METER SINGLE PHASE (BCN 09-2021), SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ONE (1) UNIT BRAND NEW 6-WHEELERS TRUCK, 4 X 2, WITH 5 TONS TELESCOPIC CRANE (BCN 10-2021)
Inviting all interested bidders to bid for the projects.read more
INVITATION TO BID: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF HOUSEWIRING ACCESSORIES FOR MAGNA CARTA USE (BCN 01-2021), SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF CONDUCTOR DUPLEX #6 FOR MAGNA CARTA USE (BCN 02-2021), & COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE (BCN 03-2021)
Inviting all interested bidders to bid for the said projects.read more
Inviting all interested bidders to bid for the said projectsread more